[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Braden McGrath'" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:13:01 -0800
I believe ABIT settled a class action lawsuit recently that may cover the
infamous capacitor leaks with a few models of their boards.  Could be
something the person may want to send back to ABIT (I think they cover
shipping too).  But then again, you can buy a faster board and CPU for under
$50 at Fry's these days.