[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pieterjan Heyse <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>
 To:  Jeroen Geusebroek <j dot geusebroek at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FIltering traffic coming from a IPsec tunnel?
 Date:  Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:39:55 +0100
Jeroen Geusebroek wrote:
<snip>
> I tried using a filter on the WAN side and one the LAN side, but
> neither seem to work.

Isn't it possible to filter that traffic on your LAN interface ? That
way, you do not have encrypted packets and you still have control on
what ip's/ports should be accessible ? I find it hard to understand
that the unencrypted traffic that comes out on your LAN interface is
unfirewallable.

Can someone explain me why I can't filter this kind of traffic ?

Thanks,

PJ

Scheppersinstituut Wetteren
Cooppallaan 128
9230 Wetteren
Tel: 09 3692072
Fax: 09 3661348
mailto:pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be