[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  vincent van der locht <vincent at vanderlocht dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PRISM drivers for next release?
 Date:  Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:28:33 +0100
Hi,

This is the card that i have. At least, this is all the info i have.
It's a Intersil / Conexant / Unex RM2 802.11b/g

That's all I know. If this isn't enough, I could look al the card to
guess the chipset.

grtz,
Vincent

Chris Buechler wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:49:20 +0100, vincent van der locht
><vincent at vanderlocht dot com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm using a WRAP board with a RM2 MiniPCI card ( has a PRISM chipset for
>>802.11 b/g ).
>>
>>Is it possible to add this driver to the kernel for the next release ?
>>

>Without knowing specifically which card you have (make/model) that's
>difficult to say.  Though I see posts of people using the NDISulator
>on PRISM G cards, so it's probably a safe bet that native support
>doesn't exist.  (i.e. probably not going to see that in m0n0wall soon)
>
>-Chris

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Axon Digital Design Group is neither liable for
the proper nor for the complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor
for any delay in its receipt. Axon Digital Design Group does not guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions
or interference. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.
In that case please return the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies. In
carrying out its engagements, Axon Digital Design Group applies general terms and conditions, which
contain a clause that limits its liability. A copy of these terms and conditions is available on
request free of charge.