[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Charlie Barker" <CharlieBarker at RedlineSoftware dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <nick dot shore at multithread dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  FW: FW: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall on Lex Light and mini-ITX (fwd)
 Date:  Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:23:47 -0000
Hi All,

they donate the same amount back to the m0n0wall project, his response is
below. Basically for every unit they sell with m0n0wall preloaded, when the

the m0n0wall site thus putting something back in to recognise all the work
that has gone in and to motivate future development. If you support this
idea then why not link to their site from your own personal one.

Repeating what Manuel Kasper said he has no affiliation with linITX.com and
neither do I.

Cheers,

Charlie