[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: Beta 1.2b6
 Date:  Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:55:23 -0500
It shouldn't be too hard, although having it be clickable ON the graphs
may not be too easy.  clicking a button to choose which line to "focus"
should be easy though...  I was thinking the same thing, some sort of
"graphs" section that holds one or more SVG graphs would be cool.  IMHO,
it'd be better to do traffic on one and mem/cpu on another...  and then
give options for which interfaces you'd like to show.  it'd be even
cooler if you could somehow get a graph of ALL total traffic going
through the m0n0, although I don't know how easy it would be to graph
all traffic without getting a lot of duplicate data (for things that
went in opt1 and out on LAN, for instance).

--Braden