[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  alex wetmore <alex at phred dot org>
 To:  Jesse Guardiani <jesse at wingnet dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:55:25 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
>> I also bought a WRAP and will test that one too, although I do not
>> believe there are hardware problems that will make m0n0 freeze after 7
>> to 11 days. That came down to one freeze every 3-4 days since using
>> 1.2b5 (now b6).

My WRAP running m0n0wall 1.1 has no reliability problems.  My WRAP has
been up without reboot since Jan when I had all power turned off in my
house for rewiring.

Note that there are some versions of the WRAP 1C that had a hardware flaw
that would cause them to lock up.  My WRAP 1C was stable for about 6
months then started locking up due to this, the lockup would take 4 to 48
hours.  The WRAP 1D has never crashed, it has only been power cycled due
to me turning of the circuit breaker that it is plugged into.

alex