[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Nottingham" <chris at thewebgeek dot com>
 To:  "Josh McAllister" <josh at bluehornet dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 to cisco point to point ipsec
 Date:  Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:38:42 -0500
I don't have access to the cisco config unfortunately, but my m0n0
config is using 3DES/MD5 DF Group 2 for phase 1 (which seems to be
working) and ESP with 3DES/MD5 checked and PFS group off.  What I am
trying to find is a cisco config that I can hand off to my network guy
to put in his config that is a known good for a m0n0wall.

Thanks again,
Chris