[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  Christian Rohmann <Christian dot Rohmann at gmx dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Beta 1.2b6
 Date:  Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:51:11 +0000
I think that that would be taking m0n0 away from it's target of
embedded use, however the idea does bring up some thoughts as to data
available via SNMP. I too use cacti, and am very happy with it, but it
would be nice if things like CPU and memory useage were available so
they could be monitored from a different system running Cacti or other
SNMP program.

Dan