[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  j dot m dot jackson at thecompany dot org
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: FDDI Support in 1.2b6
 Date:  Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:31:46 -0500 (EST)
Bruce,

You're correct about the FreeBSD note. I was frustrated as Thunderbird had
locked up and eaten my message, so I was hasty in it's writing.

Is there any way that the fpa driver could be included in the base build?
Additionally, serial port based console along with local keyboard and
monitor would be great too, with defaults of 9600,8,n,1 on the first
serial port. I know it would help tremendously here in my case.

 I know these aren't changes that would help everyone, but hopefully
adding fpa would be trivial, and serial console makes managing many
monowalls alot easier than using a KVM or having a monitor attached for a
1 time configuration.

Mike Jackson