[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "mirek" <onanos at hotpop dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  hidden DHCP parameters (next-server, filename) howto?
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:57:34 +0100
Hello, I need to set m0n0wall as DHCP for remote booting. the TFTP will be
on other computer.  How to add those parameters to config.xml exactly?
= can you fill tftp server and bootfile parameter to part of config.xml?
I tried it but m0n0wall died so i need completly reinstall :(
In docs, there is sentence about these hidden parametres that autor don't
want add
them to GUI. I want it please :) Only two textboxes perhaps in hidden page
(like exec.php)
I use remotebooting via extherboot often from windowz box woking well. I
don't want
to have 2 NIC in my computer, one for lan second only for booting :(

<dhcpd>

<lan>

<enable/>

<range>

<from>192.168.1.100</from>

<to>192.168.1.199</to>

</range>

<defaultleasetime>300</defaultleasetime>

<maxleasetime>600</maxleasetime>

</lan>

</dhcpd>

thanks for help