[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Siegenthaler" <thosi at thosi dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] IPSEC & Draytek FW
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:03:07 +0100
Hi Jeroen

I've had the same problem with a Zyxel Zywall 10 connecting
to the m0n0wall using IPSec.

Make sure, that you've entered the correct WAN IP Address
of your Draytek firewall to the field "remote gateway". First
I entered 0.0.0.0, bit this config does not work. As soon
as I entered the WAN IP Address of the Zywall, all was OK.

Greetz
Thomas

Von: Jeroen Geusebroek [mailto:j dot geusebroek at gmail dot com]

An: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Betreff: [m0n0wall] IPSEC & Draytek FW

I'm trying to establish a VPN connection between m0n0wall and a Draytek
firewall. Before i installed m0n0wall i was using Openswan for this task and
it it was working fine.

I configured the tunnel on the m0n0wall like this (the same as on the
openswan server):

phase 1: 3des / MD5 / DH group 2
phase 2: 3des / MD5 / PFS OFF

The only errors i keep seeing in the syslog are:

Mar 6 14:12:50 	racoon: ERROR: isakmp.c:861:isakmp_ph1begin_r():
couldn't find configuration.
Mar 6 14:12:47 	racoon: ERROR: isakmp.c:870:isakmp_ph1begin_r(): not
acceptable Identity Protection mode

What could be the problem? It's pretty hard to debug using only this
information.

Regards,

Jeroen