[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josef Gattermayer [Pepus]" <pepus at podvodnik dot cz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  LAN to PPTP problem
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:09:48 +0100
Hi,
    Ive a problem with reaching my clients who connect via PPTP from the LAN
interface :(. If I ping or whatever from my laptop (PPTP over wifi) it
works, but if I try to ping my laptop from my computer (LAN) it says "reply
from xxxx (m0n0wall LAN ip): targret host is unaviable". And when I look
into the firewall log, it says: ng1 192.168.1.99(my comp)
192.168.0.96(laptop) ICMP - blocked. But my firewall has on an every
interface everything allowed, only the interface ng1 is not there - got no
idea what it is and how to make it work.

Tahnks for reply,
    Josef