[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Rohmann <Christian dot Rohmann at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Mon, 07 Mar 2005 00:39:49 +0100
Hey guys,

well I doubt that my hardware has issues as it did work for about 1 year
(until last week) with fli4l (www.fli4l.de) a linux router project. And
it never froze once before.
I did put 2 different 3 com nics (3c905b) into the system and it did
lock up once again ...

I did hear from a few ppl that they have a cron doing a restart every 2
days (I hint on how to do this best would be great :-P ), but this can't
be the intention of the usage.
Maybe it's some kind of incompatiblity issue ...

greetings

Christian