[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lew Maggio" <lew at lsfc dot org>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.11 PPTP redirection not working PLEASE GOD HELP ME
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:23:03 -0600
I have rebooted several times, each time I try a new configuration I reboot
just for good measure.  I suppose I can try a fresh .xml config file
tomorrow morning but I'm not sure if it will do any good.

Are there any known issues with PPTP redirect in 1.11?

I have PPTP server running great in 1.1 at my house but I've never tried
PPTP redirect through mono before.