[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Germ=E1n?= "A. Bacca" <gbacca at itdeusto dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  can't connect to m0n0wall with a browser.
 Date:  Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:14:34 +0000
Hello,

this is my first experience with m0n0wall. What I have, is a Pentium III
800 with 512 Mb of RAM.=20
I just have one network card, and I'd like just to test the interface.
So, I've connected the PC to network, and boot up it.

M0n0wall detect just one interface, and after select it ask me for
another one (the WAN inteface). This is a problem. I've tried using a
second network card not connected to any network, but m0n0wall can't
detect it. So, I connected to second network card to the same networt
than the first one. And the problem continues...

So, sorry whether is an stupid question ... but, is there a way to test
m0n0wall without connect it to 2 different networks ?? Remember, I just
like to see the interface with a browser and nothing else.

Thank you !

PS: by the way, why not a forum ??? I consider a forum a better way to
organize information and find it, without to have to do filter on my
email client :)