[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Jeroen Geusebroek" <j dot geusebroek at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: IPSEC & Draytek FW
 Date:  Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:15:22 -0000
I have several different Drayteks with differing firmwares that I've
managed to get to work with m0n0wall; the configuration on the m0n0 is
as follows:

P1: main mode/3des/sha1/dh2
P2: 3des/sha/pfs off

Works perfectly for a m0n0 initiated connection; as I do not have it set
for the other way around, I can't say if that works or not.

I found that using md5, I was not able to get a connection to work, and
only the above worked across the various models and firmwares.

PS: I'm using m0n0 beta2.

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The opinions expressed in this message are that of the sender and not
necessarily those of Aaland Limited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify postmaster at aaland dot co dot uk