[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>
 To:  "Nicholas Melnick" <nicholas at upsellusa dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP random disconnects?
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:31:30 +0100
Hi all,

Sorry to bump this old post, but I'm experiencing exactly the same
problem. I'm in another country for study, and build a pptp tunnel home
to get my mail from my exchange server at home.

Well, after I connect with the build in pptp client in Windows XP, the
tunnel lasts for about two minutes or so. After that, it disconnects
with no warning. I set a Redial option in the connection preferences,
but this doesn't work very nice. I can't find anything in the logs about
disconnects, or I'm looking at the wrong place. In the PPTP status
screen I see myself connect and disconnect, but I can't figure out what
cause the disconnect has.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Stefan