[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "mono" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 networks from mono
 Date:  Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:15:14 -0500
You need to route between them.  Add rules to allow traffic with a src.
of 172.16 and a dest of 192.168.x

note that this means ALL traffic between those two subnets is going
through your m0n0wall, which means the throughput is limited to 100mbps
(and probably less, I don't know if a m0n0 has enough CPU to route
100mbps at wire speed).

--Braden