[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Norman H. Azadian'" <norman at azadian dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] azureus problem?
 Date:  Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:48:23 -0800
>I used the NAT wizard for Bit Torrent, then I went in and changed the
>default port range 6881-6889 to port 49999 that I've configured azureus
>for.  Now I'm finding that seeds are almost always blue instead of green.
>I'm not certain it's the firewall, but it does look like it.  Any ideas?

I assume you had ports 6881-6889 open through m0n0wall before otherwise
you'd have the same problems as you do now.  Check your inbound NAT rules to
see if you have 6881-6889 forwarded to the designated IP.  If those rules
are still there just edit it to your new range.  BTW, Azureus uses ports
6881-6999 by default.