[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Goetz Goerisch <ggoerisch at gmx dot net>
 Subject:  1.2b6 QT trailers stalling after a certain amount of download
 Date:  Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:00:21 +0100
Hello Manuel,

I facing the following problem with the latest beta.
When I watch a trailer from apple.com/trailers the download stops after
a certain amount
of data.
I'm seeing this with a WRAP.1D-2 running after a factory default reset.
I just entered the PPPoE account data, everything else was left
untouched.

I'm not seeing this with the 1.11 image.

What info's do you need to investigate further?

Regards,
Goetz