[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] azureus problem?
 Date:  Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:13:22 +0100
If port 6969 has to be forwarded for BT, then how come the NAT wizard
doesn't include a rule for it?  Besides that, how is it possible that I'm
running more-or-less OK now without that port?

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55