[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  "Jewell, Mike" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature Request: Firewall Rules Double Arrow
 Date:  Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:28:30 -0700
Jewell, Mike wrote:

>In the Firewall rules,  to move an entry from the top to the bottom with a
>lot of rules is a pain,  how about a double arrow up and down to move all
>the way to the top or bottom of the rules for that interface?
I'm not sure if you're running the release or a beta, but this has
already been solved in the beta -- You mark the rules you want to move
and one link will move them to the position of your choice, top, bottom,
or middle.

Going to war over religion is fighting to see who's got the
better imaginary friend.