[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  "Jewell, Mike" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature Request: Firewall Rules Double Arrow
 Date:  Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:28:30 -0700
Jewell, Mike wrote:

>In the Firewall rules,  to move an entry from the top to the bottom with a
>lot of rules is a pain,  how about a double arrow up and down to move all
>the way to the top or bottom of the rules for that interface?

I'm not sure if you're running the release or a beta, but this has
already been solved in the beta -- You mark the rules you want to move
and one link will move them to the position of your choice, top, bottom,
or middle.

--
Going to war over religion is fighting to see who's got the
better imaginary friend.