[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeroen Geusebroek <j dot geusebroek at gmail dot com>
 To:  Thomas Siegenthaler <thosi at thosi dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC & Draytek FW
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:50:13 +0100
On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:03:07 +0100, Thomas Siegenthaler <thosi at thosi dot ch> wrote:

> I've had the same problem with a Zyxel Zywall 10 connecting
> to the m0n0wall using IPSec.
>
> Make sure, that you've entered the correct WAN IP Address
> of your Draytek firewall to the field "remote gateway". First
> I entered 0.0.0.0, bit this config does not work. As soon
> as I entered the WAN IP Address of the Zywall, all was OK.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks you for your reply; unfortunatly this setting was already correct.
I've tried every possible configuration and it won't work.

I think it is a bug in racoon, but i can't say for sure. The only
thing i know for
sure is that the Draytek CAN connect to a PIX and to an OpenSwan gateway.
(If done this myself)

---
Jeroen