[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <maximkh at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to take 5 dynamic IP's and assign to one private subnet?
 Date:  Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:38:19 -0800 (PST)
Well in about 3 days I was going to be making the same post as Scott,
only for 2 IPs :) Getting my new server on Thursday, and currently
thinking about some changes I may want to make to my network.

If this isn't a current feature, I would like to request it for the
near future (next beta maybe?). Right now I have two routers because I
needed to use the ports that other people living with me were using.

If monowall could work with multiple WAN interfaces, each with its own
max and ip it would solve a lot of headaches.

Manuel, any comments on this one? :)