[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  Atheros txpower
 Date:  Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:05:14 -0000
Can anyone tell me if the ath driver in m0n0wall 1.2b5+ supports txpower
adjustment via ifconfig as per the FreeBSD 5.3 man pages suggest, or are
the man pages inaccurate?

I would test myself using exec.php but the Netgear Atheros card I
recently purchased appears to have PCI compatibility problems with the
Compaq Deskpro I am using for the wireless node.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

Adam Wilks.