[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Fehringer" <fehrings at onid dot orst dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to take 5 dynamic IP's and assign to one private subnet?
 Date:  Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:47:32 -0800
Yeah...multiple WAN interfaces would be perfect for what I'm asking for (I
think).  It sucks, because I don't ever know what my WAN IP's are going to
be, so I can't just statically enter them.

I tried adding network cards to my m0n0 server, but the OPT interfaces don't
have the right functionality for what I'm asking (at least that I can figure
out, anyway).

I would be more than willing to play crash test dummy if such a feature were
ever added!

-Scott