[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Allen" <marka at abcalarms dot com dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Wavelan ISA 915Mhz Cards
 Date:  Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:58:26 +1000
Afternoon All!

Quick question before I get out some old PC's to play with these old cards,
does Monowall Support them? There an ISA device (IO address 300/390/3E0/3C0
IRQ 2,3,5,7,9,10), being a complete monowall newbie and *nux/bsd newbie as
well I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to set them up before I
throw myself in the deep end.

Many thanks!

Mark

Please Be Advised

This message and its attachments may contain legally priveged
information or confidential informaion.  It is inteded solely for the named
addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for the delivery of the messagee to the addressee), you
many not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone.
Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail of the error that has occured.
If the e-mail is sent to you by accident, this legal disclaimer does not get
waived in any shape or fashion.  Any content of this message and its
attachments which does not relate to the offical business of ABC Alarms
Pty Ltd or its subsidiaries, eiher local or foriegn, must be taken not have
 been sent or endorsed by any of them.  No warrenty is made that the
e-mail or attachments are free from computer virus's/worms/trojans or
malicious code or any other defect.  ABC Alarms Pty Ltd and its
employee's cannot be held liable for any of the content that is in this
e-mail and cannot gaurentee its validity or timely delivery, or suitability
for any prescribed or described application.
Email Message has been Scanned with ALT-M Anti Virus and Mcafee
Anti-Virus and has been found to be clean.