[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phong Banh <phongbanh at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal Errors
 Date:  Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:54:10 -0500
Hi,

I am using Multi-Tech's free radius server version 201.  I did what
the document said on configuration of radius server.  So when I login
to captive portal on success I am getting this infinite loop message

Warning: unpack(): Type C: not enough input, need 1, have 0 in
/usr/local/captiveportal/radius_authentication.inc on line 130
Warning: array_shift(): The argument should be an array in
/usr/local/captiveportal/radius_authentication.inc on line 136
Warning: array_shift(): The argument should be an array in
/usr/local/captiveportal/radius_authentication.inc on line 138