[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Serge Huber <serge at think dash simple dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Request for a Hardware compatibility List
 Date:  Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:19:37 -0500
I don't know so much about an HCL searchable db, but the document
project does list some hardware that will work.

The "general" fall back is that if it works in FreeBSD, it should work
for m0n0wall. I am pretty sure there is an HCL at FreeBSD.org.

You also need to consider the m0n0wall release. 1.2b(x) is not stable
and is therefore not for production.

I would bet that if you posted your concerns and the specific hardware
components, that someone here could help you.

Good Luck,

- Don