[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bernd Holzinger <bernd underscore holzinger at t dash online dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Experiences w/ Advantech ...
 Date:  Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:21:20 +0100
Hi Claude,

>daughter boards? The first one has included hardware ipsec engine and the
>second is the SSL Acceleration Module..

no, sorry, we only use the LM-102N-X59.

As far as I know the intel drivers for any OS other than MS-Windows do
not support the hardware ipsec engine because intel did not release
the specification to the open source community. I've read about this
half a year ago, maybe this has changed since and please don't ask me
where I have this from ...

Regards

--
Bernd Holzinger
email: bho dash nospam dash  at sns dot dnsalias dot org