[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  Mat Murdock <mmurdock underscore lists at kimballequipment dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless Cards
 Date:  Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:50:19 -1000
On Mar 9, 2005, at 5:26 AM, Mat Murdock wrote:

> I was looking on E-bay an saw these:
> http://search.ebay.com/INTEL-Pro-Wireless-2200-BG-3B-MINI-PCI-CARD-54-
> MBPS_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQmaxrecordsreturnedZ300QQfrppZ50QQfromZR
> 10QQsacatZ
> -1QQcatrefZC6QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsadisZ200QQfposZ84128QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQc
> oactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch
>
> Will they work in a wrap board and on M0n0?

I don't see any driver support in FreeBSD for the Centrino wireless
cards.

It should be possible to use the NDIS driver via Bill Paul's excellent
"Project Evil", (aka the "NDISulator") though there is no current
m0n0wall support for same.

See:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hardware/2004-January/
001005.html