[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Serge Huber <serge at think dash simple dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Request for a Hardware compatibility List
 Date:  Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:55:48 -0500
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:40:11 +0100, Serge Huber <serge at think dash simple dot ch> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> has anyone thougt about creating a HCL ? I see lots of users sending non
> working or not all working reports.
> If there is a HCL the choise of hardware to buy for a m0n0wall would be
> much easyer.
> I search'd quite a while to collect all information to a m0n0wall with
> all features working,
> but at the moment i can also not use WEP.

I've tried and tried to compile lists of verified working hardware but
haven't had any luck.  The users guide has pretty good guidelines of
what should work fine, and whenever we find something that doesn't
work, we update it accordingly.

The only thing that's really hit or miss is wireless support, and this
page is updated regularly and is accurate to the best of our knowledge
(note this particular page is for 1.11).
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/hardware-wireless.html

-Chris