[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "adrian" <selage at sbcglobal dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  adding 3 nics to system and now i cant send emails
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:55:11 -0500
Every since I have added 3 nic cards I can not send emails from my servers.

I am forced to use my isp mail servers, which defeats the purpose of having
email server,

I have all the nics trusting one another and allowing all protocols to be
passed though from one to another. Any suggestion

Here is my setup

Lan has ip of

Opti 1 has

Opti 2 has

But funny thing is my servers are all on lan segment

The rest of my PC's are on opti 1 and my team speak server and voip server's
ore on opti 2

Any suggestion, I have checked to see if port 25 is being blocked , and the
thing is can receive email on my server's no problem at all, I have had some
people telnet to my port 25 and they have gotten to my server welcome
message, if anyone would offer any suggestion I would be in there debt
forever, further more if anyone would like to telnet into my server and see
if there is anything they can derive from it

That is the address you would need, Thanks you very much for your
anticipated help in this matter