[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com
 To:  kohlstedt at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple Subnets Accessing The Internet
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:23:58 -0500
Bryan,

It sounds like your network setup is fairly simple, but I'd still like
more information to make sure its clear. I can tell you, though, that I've
got this type of setup at a number of locations and its working great, so
it's very possible.

Is your Cisco 1600 doing NAT? What side is the 1600 on? Let me make some
assumptions, and you can tell me if I'm right....

Location1--Cisco1600--T1--m0n0wall--Location2

					DSL

I'm not sure this will come out, but the DSL is hung off the monowall like
Location2 is.

Are you going to be using m0n0wall with two interfaces, or three?

- Josh