[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rick Preston <rickjpreston at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: mpd terminating randomly
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:49:02 -0500
Hi again eh,

Sorry for responding to my own post but I thought it might help other
users.  The PPTP server stops when I add a new user.

As a test to verify, I added another user today, click on apply and
tried to login.  It did not respond to my connection.  Stop and start
PPTP and try again all is fine.  I know it says all existing users
will be disconnected when you click apply but I wasn't aware that the
service doesn't restart correctly.

Smile,