[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Will Dyson <will dot dyson at gmail dot com>
 To:  Simon Dick <simond at irrelevant dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Save settings on usb-storage device?
 Date:  Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:02:01 -0500
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:01:19 -0000, Simon Dick <simond at irrelevant dot org> wrote:
> Why not just run the whole thing from the usb device? Not possible for all devices I know though.

If I could do that, I probably would. However, I don't have any old
computers that support booting off a usb device. Heck, I don't think
any of my new(er) computers support that.

A nice cheap ATA to CompactFlash adapter would serve the same
function. I've looked around and not found anything, however. Anyone
got a recommendation?

--
Will Dyson