[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Generic Image Not Booting from Flash Card
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:58:32 +0100
Just a guess that it has to do with partitioning.  Perhaps you should try
reading back from the CF to see if you get all the same bits back.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55