[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <maximkh at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple WAN interfaces (with DHCP support)
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:41:44 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I know requests for multiple WAN IPs have been sent in before, and
yes we did have a discussion on this a few days ago. But the problem is
that it didn't really go anywhere... And I'm talking about not just
ability to accept connections on multiple WAN IPs, I'm talking about
actually being able to get dynamic IPs from your ISP on multiple
interfaces.

Any comments on this? IMHO it would be a very useful feature, and not
just for guys like me who want to use multiple dynamic (being the key
word) IPs from same IPS, but also for things like load balancing for
which you have to have multiple physical WAN interfaces. So how about it?