[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <kohlstedt at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple Subnets Accessing The Internet
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:59:26 -0600
Mike and Chris- it looks like you have the layout figured out. There's
a 1600 router on each side of the T1 and DSL at the one location. So,
to modify your diagram a little:

        LAN1---1600--------Point To Point T1-----1600----LAN2
           :
      monowall
           :
         dsl

The 1600 is set as the default gateway for all the computers on lan1.
It's set to route all traffic not bound for the lan2 subnet to the
internet gateway (m0n0wall). So I've got the 1600's default route set
properly. Any tips on the proper way to set up the static route from
the remote subnet on the m0n0wall?

Thanks for the help.

Bryan