[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Fehringer" <fehrings at onid dot orst dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple WAN interfaces (with DHCP support)
 Date:  Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:42:05 -0800
Thanks for bringing this up again, Max.

I was the one who started a topic the other day asking about this.  I don't
have the knowledge necessary to program this in, but it seems to me like
this is definitely a feature that would differentiate m0n0wall from the
rest.  I've searched all over the internet for something that would allow
multiple dynamic IP's from the same ISP, but with no luck.  Could we PLEASE
have the feature implemented?  Thanks!

-Scott