[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Sancho2k.net Lists" <lists at sancho2k dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Current beta bugs list
 Date:  Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:40:55 -0500
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:13:47 -0700, Sancho2k.net Lists
<lists at sancho2k dot net> wrote:
> I have some "maybe" bugs I'd like to mention, but I'd like to see if
> they have already been submitted somehow before hitting the list with
> them. I don't see any resources for this on the m0n0wall web site.
>
> Should I just post here for discussion?

Sure.  There isn't a list of any sort, though there are known issues.

Adding a list is a good idea though, I should probably add that to the
beta documentation.  I'm not really sure offhand what all the issues
are.  So maybe this thread can document them, and I'll start a list.

-Chris