[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  Ryan <ryanag at zoominternet dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] accessing own web server
 Date:  Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:47:06 +0100
I've got my web server set up such that the address, www.azadian.ch, is
used as part of the pathname to my web files.  So obviously putting in the
numbers or localhost or whatever ain't gonna work.  I could change my web
server around, but that has other implications, and is hardly what one
would expect to have to do after adding something transparent like a firewall.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55