[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "blackmesa" <blackmesax at gmx dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall hangs at boot after upgrading from 1.2b3 -> 1.2b6
 Date:  Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:16:57 +0100
I already tried various configurations: assigned IRQs automatically,
manually, switched "plug n play os", flashed the BIOS, nothing worked
out for me.

How can I analyse this problem step by step? Where should I begin?
Anyone who can read the original error statement "page fault while in
kernel mode"?