[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Dale Hirt <dale at sbcltd dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Greenbow VPN Client and Monowall
 Date:  Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:17:58 -0500
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:41:19 -0800, Dale Hirt <dale at sbcltd dot com> wrote:
> I have set up two constant vpn links with other vpn gateways and they were no problem to set up.
I am in the midst of attempting to set up vpn's for a few mobile users, and have run across a bit of
a problem that I am trying to understand.  At the moment, I don't know if it is merely the fact that
I am on cable broadband, which limits me seriously, or if this is something having to do with how
monowall is set up.

Are you trying with the client behind NAT?  FreeBSD doesn't support
NAT-T, so you have to have a public IP on the system running the
client software for IPsec VPN.