[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Torsten Lodderstedt <tlodderstedt at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  ADSL re-connect and nat table reset
 Date:  Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:02:33 +0100
Hi all,

I'm experiencing the following problem:
After the adsl connection to the wan is _re-established_ by m0n0wall, my
SIP device (in the lan segment) is unable to establish outbound calls.
This seams to be due to outdated entries in the table for outbound nat.
After reseting this table using the option "Diagnostics/Reset state"
(only NAT table checked) in the webGUI, everything works fine again.

I would prefer to do m0n0wall this reset automatically. Is there an
option for automatically reseting the NAT table after re-connecting via
PPPOE? If not, would it be possible to add it?

regards,
Torsten Lodderstedt.