[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dale Hirt" <dale at sbcltd dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Greenbow VPN Client and Monowall
 Date:  Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:05:30 -0800
The difference is that I am behind a Linksys router/firewall trying to vpn into a monowall server.
Apparently, the 1.0 version of monowall does not support NAT-T.  Will be trying the newest beta
version of monowall this week to see if that helps the situation.

In other words, it's not the client that I'm having trouble with, just the server.