[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marko Zaletel" <admin at slo dash mail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems with reaching server on my own domain
 Date:  Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:44:46 +0100
Hello,

I have got a smaller problem. I'm running HTTP, FTP, MAIL. servers on one of
my computer which is accessing the internet over monowall. If I want to go
on  <http://www.s56wzm.net/> http://www.s56wzm.net (that's my domain) from
one of the computers in LAN (they are all accessing internet over monowall)
a get message "The page cannot be displayed". I have ADSL (PPPoE)
connection. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0510-1, 11.03.2005
Tested on: 14.3.2005 18:44:47