[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  onanos <onanos at hotpop dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Getting IP address on OPT1 from DHCP??
 Date:  Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:08:13 +0100
Hello,
Is possible to get IP address from DHCP on OPT interface? I have cable
connection on WAN, lan on LAN and need to have comunity wireless
network on OPT1, but it's impossible to get IP from community DHCP
server. For me it's possible to use static on OPT, but there is an DNS server
for comunity network I cant set and I need to use gateway on AP and I need to
share connection over that network. I don't want to change m0n0wall
with something else, but i seems I need to :(
Thanks Mirek