[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nick Wales <nick at nexusproductions dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Firewall ip address grouping for rules ....
 Date:  Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:51:11 +0000
Hi,

I'm using monowall to setup an access point in a restaurant, what would
be really handy is to be able to collect names and email addresses from
captive portal page. I have access to hosted webspace, although only
with cgi. It would be great if the data could get printed out to a text
file.

Any ideas on what the best way to get this done?

Thanks