[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New Mirror at Brazil
 Date:  Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:54:32 -0800
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:00:17 -0300, Projeto Linorg <linorg at usp dot br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I've a new mirror of m0n0wall to announce.
>

>   The urls are:
>
>   http://www.linorg.usp.br/monowall
>   ftp://ftp.linorg.usp.br/monowall    (500 users/500 KB/s/2 users per IP)
>   rsync://rsync.linorg.usp.br/monowall (100 max connections)
>
>   My uplink has 100Mbits.
>
>   There's any list for mirror maintainers only ?
>
>   Thanks.
>
>   Boni.
>   Projeto Linorg.

Congratulations on your new mirror!

Mostly, running my mirror has involved no intervention on my part.
However, I've recently noticed that my rsyncs have been failing, and
the latest files it has are for 1.2b3.  :(

I agree that it would be nice to have a mirror maintainers list for
just this type of thing.

just my 2 bits,
jim gifford